Issue No. 35, February/March 2012
The Financial Valuation and Litigation Expert journal is the platform for some of the most respected leaders in the business valuation profession. In every issue, FVLE experts contribute insightful, focused, and illuminating articles on the most relevant issues to your practice.
Articles in Issue No. 35, February/March 2012:
- Front Page – Control Premiums and Minority Discounts in Operating Businesses
- Bill Quackenbush – Current Issues in Developing the Cost of Capital
- Gil Matthews – An Investment Banking View of Enterprise Value
- Mark Dietrich – Sizing Up Healthcare Reform’s Impact on Business
- Eva Lang – Resources: It is All About the Apps
- Steve Babitsky and James Mangraviti – Expert Witness New Client Interview Checklist
- John Waker and Chris Treharne with a New Court Case: Estate of Liljestrand v. Commissioner
You can download this issue of FVLE from the shopping cart once you complete your purchase.