October 22, 2019
S Corp Valuations
The Final Word
Includes New Detailed S Corp Case Study
Jim Hitchner, CPA/ABV/CFF
You want more on valuing S Corps. Well, here it is. A definitive presentation on this important area. Jim will present a new detailed case study on how to value an S Corp given new court cases and changes in the tax law.
Jim Hitchner, CPA/ABV/CFF, ASA
- Managing Director, Financial Valuation Advisors
- CEO, Valuation Products and Services
- President, The Financial Consulting Group
- Coauthor, Discount for Lack of Marketability Guide and Toolkit
- Coauthor, Hitchner Pratt Fishman: A Consensus View,
- Q&A Guide to Financial Valuation
- Coauthor, Financial Valuation Applications and Models, fourth edition
- Coauthor, PPC’s Guide to Business Valuations, 28th edition
- Former member of the AICPA BV Standards Writing Task Force
- Inductee in the AICPA BV Hall of Fame
You will get what you need to help support your S Corp valuations:
- Application of four S Corp models
- Which S Corp models are still valid, if any?
- Strengths and weaknesses of each model
- Is there now a C Corp premium?
- Why the C Corp equivalent value matters
- Service vs. non-service business
- The best way to apply the guideline public company method
- How to use the guideline company transactions method
- VPS Webinar PowerPoint slides
- Selected articles
- Following the webinar, attendees will receive an interactive video of the webinar showing the audio synced to the slide presentation in real time
VPS Special Pricing and Attendance Policy:
- Pay one fee of $239 for everyone in your firm to participate, including your remote offices
- Unlimited employees from your firm can receive 2 CPE credits for attending the live presentation at NO additional fee
Jim Hitchner’s Valuation Products and Services (VPS) provides tools to assist practitioners in business valuation, litigation services, and forensics and fraud.
Valuation Products and Service, LLC is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be addressed to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors, 150 Fourth Avenue North, Suite 700, Nashville, TN, 37219-2417. Web site: www.nasba.org.