Issue No. 36, April/May 2012
The Financial Valuation and Litigation Expert journal is the platform for some of the most respected leaders in the business valuation profession. In every issue, FVLE experts contribute insightful, focused, and illuminating articles on the most relevant issues to your practice.
Articles in FVLE Issue No. 36, April/May 2012:
- Front Page – Business Valuation Standards Top Ten Myth Busters
- David Ellrich, Jr. and Joshua B. Angell – Thoughts on Duff & Phelps ‘Normalizing’ Risk-Free Rate
- Carla Glass – Revisions to the Uniform Standards of Professional Appraisal Practice (USPAP) 2012-2013 Edition
- Neil Beaton – Are Secondary Markets Accurate Indicators of Market Value?
- Ronald D. DiMattia – Treatment of Cash When Calculating Enterprise Value
- Linda Trugman – What’s Happening at the American Society of Appraisers?
Stacey Udell – Top Five Issues When Valuing a Small Business for Divorce
- John Walker and Chris Treharne with a New Court Case: Wandry v. Commissioner
You can download this issue of FVLE from the shopping cart once you complete your purchase.