Issue No. 1, June/July 2006
The Financial Valuation and Litigation Expert journal is the platform for some of the most respected leaders in the business valuation profession. In every issue, FVLE experts contribute insightful, focused, and illuminating articles on the most relevant issues to your practice.
Articles in Issue No. 1, June/July 2006:
- Front Page – Litigation Services and Fees: What Clients Need to Know
- Mel Abraham – Can a Hypothetical Buyer/Seller be Too Hypothetical?
- Nancy Fannon – The Pratt’s Stats Private Transaction Database: Items You Need to Know
- Robert Grossman – Does the Sum of the Parts Equal the Whole?
- Rod Burkert – Control Adjustments and Levels of Value: Reality or Make-Believe?
- John Stockdale – FLPs: Understanding Discounts from General Equity Closed-End Funds
- Steve Hyden – Relief from Royalty Method
- Mike Mard – Driving Your Company’s Value: Strategic Benchmarking for Value
- Ron Seigneur – Introduction to Data Choices in the Income Approach to Value
- Larry Cook – Resolving Tough Spots in Family Matters: Collaboration for Equitable Resolutions
- Mike Crain – Financial Models: IP Valuation vs. IP Damage Measurements
- Tom Hilton – The Damage Period: A Key Component in Economic Damages
- Jim Alerding – What’s in a Name?
- Michael Kaplan – Financial Experts: A Powerful But Underused Tool in Mediation
- Eva Lang – Expert Resources: Fetch XL
- Five Tips for Marketing and Managing a Practice
- Bruce Bingham – Bingham Says… Guideline Public Company Method
- Mike Hill Jr. – What’s Happening at the ASA?
- Jim Rigby – Innovation and Software Firms
- Mark Dietrich – A Brief Look into a Cloudy Crystal Ball: MedPAC’s 2006 Report
- In the Courtroom
- Event Study Analysis Rejected When Other Possible Events Not Considered
- Consulting Company’s Lost Profits Speculative When Based on Potential Earnings of At-Will Employee
- Recovery of Lost Business Profits as Loss of Earning Capacity in Personal Injury Actions
- Huber v. Commissioner – Estate of Kelley v. Commissioner – Albert Strangi et. al. v. Commissioner
- SEAK Deposition Preparation Outline
You can download this issue of FVLE from the shopping cart once you complete your purchase.