In pre-publication, the Second Edition of Lost Profits Damages: Principles, Methods, and Applications
Pre-order now for limited time pre-publication discount of 20% off of price through January 31, 2022. Publication will be available in print, digital or bundled print and digital versions in January 2022.
- Second Edition includes 4 new chapters, 12 additional expert authors, and over 100 pages of further meaningful guidance
- A useful guide for both new and experienced damages analysts
- A valuable educational resource for attorneys
- Explores lost profits methods and applications
- Logical chapter sequence reflects the order in which work steps are performed
- Explains collective legal and academic principles relevant to lost profits and damages
- Presents balanced analysis of alternative methods and explores their nuances
- Incorporates scholarly writings and important court decisions influencing calculation of lost profits/lost business value
- Written by 56 nationally recognized experts in 27 practical, easy-to-use chapters
Get more information including the table of contents and full author list here.
$299 for bundled print and digital edition ($239.00 after application of limited time pre-publication discount of 20%)
$249 for print ($199.00 after application of limited time pre-publication discount of 20%)
$249 for digital edition ($199.00 after application of limited time pre-publication discount of 20%)