Issue No. 16, December 2008/January 2009
The Financial Valuation and Litigation Expert journal is the platform for some of the most respected leaders in the business valuation profession. In every issue, FVLE experts contribute insightful, focused, and illuminating articles on the most relevant issues to your practice.
Articles in Issue No. 16, December 2008/January 2009:
- Front page – AICPA Standards: The Former Chair Interviews the Current Chair
- Nancy Fannon – The Real S Corp Debate: Impact of Embedded Tax Rates from Public Markets
- Harold Martin – The Guideline Co. Transaction Method: What Does the Information Really Mean?
- John J. Stockdale – Regression Requires Elimination of Common Cause
- Ron Seigneur – review- Understanding Business Valuation: A Practical Guide to Valuing Small to Medium Sized Businesses, 3rd ed.
- Kristopher Boushie – An Introduction to Using Attribute Analysis in Valuing Patents
- Jim Hitchner – New Study-Expert Witness Testimony
- Mark Dietrich – Supply and Demand: Assessing the Impact of the Shortage of Physicians on Value
- Robert Ambrogi – Guest Article – Expert Reports: Should Lawyers Keep Hands Off?
- Daubert on the Docket
- Jim Hitchner – review- Cost of Capital: Applications and Examples, Third Edition
- Cost of Capital Corner
You can download this issue of FVLE from the shopping cart once you complete your purchase.