Best Practices – Thought Leadership in Valuation, Damages, and Transfer Price Analysis
by Robert F. Reilly and Robert P. Schweihs of Willamette Management Associates
- Best Practices presents thought leadership on a wide range of topics, including the valuation of private company securities and intangible assets, valuation for property tax purposes, valuation for ESOPs, fair value measurement for financial accounting purposes, transfer price analysis, and economic damages measurement.
- This book provides an anthology of discussions not found in most textbooks.
- The focus is on topics that present themselves in situations where there is a risk—and a cost—of being wrong.
- Over 1,200 pages with a detailed index. Available in hard cover.
More Info: valuationproducts.com/best-practices
Hitchner, Pratt and Fishman – A Consensus View – Q&A Guide to Financial Valuation
Jim Hitchner, Shannon Pratt, and Jay Fishman give you straightforward answers to your most complex BV questions!
- A consensus view and expert guidance on the questions most frequently asked by valuation analysts over the years
- Over 350 pages covering over 150+ BV questions and answers on these key areas of valuation: the income approach, cost of capital/rates of return, discounts and premiums, and business valuation standards and ethics
- Available in both print and digital formats
More Info: valuationproducts.com/hpfqa
Discount for Lack of Marketability Guide
Leading-edge DLOM methodology explained and modeled for practical application!
Authored by four leading experts on Discount for Lack of Marketability: Jim Hitchner, Jim Alerding, Josh Angell, and Kate Morris
- The most comprehensive study of DLOMs ever published
- VPS DLOM Guide is a standalone text, 800+ pages, available in print or PDF format
- Guide available for purchase alone or in combination with the DLOM Toolkit that includes Excel files that incorporate the groundbreaking VPS DLOM calculator
More Info: valuationproducts.com/dlom-toolkit
Lost Profits Damages: Principles, Methods, And Applications
The most comprehensive book ever published on lost profits. Edited by Everett P. Harry III and Jeffrey H. Kinrich
- A useful guide for both new and experienced damages analysts
- A valuable educational resource for attorneys
- Explores and contrasts lost profits and lost business value methods and applications
- Logical chapter sequence reflects the order in which work steps are performed
- Explains collective legal and academic principles relevant to lost profits and damages
- Presents balanced analysis of alternative methods and explores their nuances
- Incorporates scholarly writings and important court decisions influencing calculation of lost profits/lost business value damages
- Written by 45 nationally recognized experts in 23 practical, easy-to-use chapters
More Info: valuationproducts.com/lost-profits