Issue No. 34, December2011/January 2012
The Financial Valuation and Litigation Expert journal is the platform for some of the most respected leaders in the business valuation profession. In every issue, FVLE experts contribute insightful, focused, and illuminating articles on the most relevant issues to your practice.
Articles in Issue No. 34, December2011/January 2012:
- Front Page – FMV Opinions Restricted Stock Database: Before You Rely on Restricted Stock Block Size to Determine an Incremental DLOM Applicable to Private Equity, Know the Facts
- Bruce Bingham – Update on Standards: A Review of the International Valuation Standards 2011 of the international Valuation Standards Council (IVSC)
- IRS DLOM Job Aid Webinar Results
- Stacy Preston Collins – Women in Business Valuation: Some Perspectives
- Scott Saltzman – Valuation Ethics: Questions and Answers
- Kevin Yeanoplos – The Private Cost of Capital Model: Panacea or Perciatelli?
- Jim Alerding – Is the Traditional Risk-Free Rate Still Risk Free?
- Kristopher Boushie – Post Uniloc — Calculating Reasonable Royalty Damages: What’s a Damages Expert to Do?
You can download this issue of FVLE from the shopping cart once you complete your purchase.