Financial Valuation and Litigation Expert Journal – Issue No. 80
The Financial Valuation and Litigation Expert journal is the platform for some of the most respected leaders in the business valuation profession. In every issue, FVLE experts contribute insightful, focused, and illuminating articles on the most relevant issues to your practice.
For more information on FVLE including how to get an annual subscription, see https://www.valuationproducts.com/fvle. This issue contains the following articles:
- Front Page – Valuation’s Dirty Little Secrets Part Two by Jim Hitchner
- Bill Quackenbush – Quantitatively Adjusting Guideline Public Company Multiples
- Ron Seigneur – Musings on the Cost of Capital
- Scott Saltzman – Analysis of AICPA “Statement on Standards for Forensic Services No. 1”
- Chris Hamilton – Damages: Returning to the Basics
- Rod Burkert – Rod On Practice Management: Ten Social Networking Tactics I Would Use to Build My BVFLS Practice If I Were Starting Today
Additional back issues are available at https://www.valuationproducts.com/fvle-past
Individual issues $49, a one-year subscription (six issues annually plus access to all back issues starting in 2006) is $240 https://www.valuationproducts.com/fvle.