Issue No. 19, June/July 2009
The Financial Valuation and Litigation Expert journal is the platform for some of the most respected leaders in the business valuation profession. In every issue, FVLE experts contribute insightful, focused, and illuminating articles on the most relevant issues to your practice.
Articles in Issue No. 19, June/July 2009:
- Front page – Butler Pinkerton and the Total Beta Model – Measuring Total Cost of Equity and Company-Specific Risk: An Interview with Peter Butler and Keith Pinkerton
- Gil Matthews – Testing for an ‘Implied Minority Discount’ in Guideline Company Prices
- Robin Taylor – Market Characteristics and Fair Value Reporting— Evolution, Revolution and Continuing Confusion
- Larry Cook – Pulling the Plug: Small Business Owners Who Take a Hit and What They Can Do About It
- Robert Ambrogi – When Your Own Experts Disagree
- Steve Babitsky – Expert Witness Fees
- Cost of Capital Corner
You can download this issue of FVLE from the shopping cart once you complete your purchase.