Financial Valuation and Litigation Expert Journal – Issue No. 79
The Financial Valuation and Litigation Expert journal is the platform for some of the most respected leaders in the business valuation profession. In every issue, FVLE experts contribute insightful, focused, and illuminating articles on the most relevant issues to your practice.
For more information on FVLE including how to get an annual subscription, see https://www.valuationproducts.com/fvle. This issue contains the following articles:
- Front Page – Valuation’s Dirty Little Secrets by Jim Hitchner
- Don Barbo and Brad Parker – Would Your Ambulatory Surgery Center Pay Less in Income Taxes as a C Corporation Under the TCJA?
- Gary Trugman – Answering Tough Cross-Examination Questions
- Robert Reilly – Forensic Analyst Expert Report and Expert Testimony Guidelines
- Richard Wise – Allocating Fair Market Value Among a Corporation’s Share Classes: Some Observations
- Rod Burkert – Rod On Practice Management: What Could Pricing With Options Do for Your Practice?
- Cost of Capital Corner
Additional back issues are available at https://www.valuationproducts.com/fvle-past
Individual issues $49, a one-year subscription (six issues annually plus access to all back issues starting in 2006) is $240 https://www.valuationproducts.com/fvle.