Financial Valuation and Litigation Expert Journal – Issue No. 81
The Financial Valuation and Litigation Expert journal is the platform for some of the most respected leaders in the business valuation profession. In every issue, FVLE experts contribute insightful, focused, and illuminating articles on the most relevant issues to your practice.
For more information on FVLE including how to get an annual subscription, see https://www.valuationproducts.com/fvle. This issue contains the following articles:
- Front page: Application of Cost of Equity Data – An Update
- Kelsey Griffin- Are You a Technophobe or a Technophile?
- Chris Hamilton – CVs: Marketing or Evidence?
- Chris Treharne – Estate of Jones: Validating S Corporation Tax-Affecting
- Rod Burkert – Will Social Media Marketing Work for You?
- and more!
Additional back issues are available at https://www.valuationproducts.com/fvle-past
Individual issues $49, a one-year subscription (six issues annually plus access to all back issues starting in 2006) is $240 https://www.valuationproducts.com/fvle.