Issue No. 20, August/September 2009
*** This issue is available at no charge as a complimentary sample ***
The Financial Valuation and Litigation Expert journal is the platform for some of the most respected leaders in the business valuation profession. In every issue, FVLE experts contribute insightful, focused, and illuminating articles on the most relevant issues to your practice.
Articles in Issue No. 20, August/September 2009:
- Front page – Common Sense Issues in Weighting Values
- Kevin Yeanoplos – General Benchmarks Help Determine Cost of Capital
- M. Mark Lee and Adrian M. Campelo – Adjusting Market Multiples: The Final Decision is Still a Matter of Professional Judgment
- Rod P. Burkert – Increasing Your Personal Productivity
- Derald Lyons – Guideline Company Transaction Method: When Comparables Sold Before the Financial Markets’ Meltdown
- Stacey Udell – A Look at Reasonable Compensation
- Thomas Hilton – Discovery of Draft Reports: How Do You Spell Relief?
You can download this issue of FVLE from the shopping cart once you complete your purchase.