Financial Valuation and Litigation Expert Journal – Issue No. 82
The Financial Valuation and Litigation Expert journal is the platform for some of the most respected leaders in the business valuation profession. In every issue, FVLE experts contribute insightful, focused, and illuminating articles on the most relevant issues to your practice.
For more information on FVLE including how to get an annual subscription, see https://www.valuationproducts.com/fvle. This issue (No. 82: December 2019/January 2020) contains the following articles:
- Front Page Valuation’s Dirty Little Secrets Part Three by Jim Hitchner
- Scott Saltzman – Review of Best Practices: Thought Leadership in Valuation, Damages, and Transfer Price Analysis by Robert F. Reilly and Robert P. Schweihs
- Jeff Balcombe and Kevin Brooks – Estimation and Measurement of Equity Volatility in Valuation
- Robert Reilly – Financial Feasibility Analysis Considerations Regarding ESOP and ERISA-Related Litigation
- Rod Burkert – Asking Clients for Referrals
Additional back issues are available at https://www.valuationproducts.com/fvle-past
Individual issues $49, a one-year subscription (six issues annually plus access to all back issues starting in 2006) is $240 https://www.valuationproducts.com/fvle.