Financial Valuation and Litigation Expert Journal – Issue No. 83
The Financial Valuation and Litigation Expert journal is the platform for some of the most respected leaders in the business valuation profession. In every issue, FVLE experts contribute insightful, focused, and illuminating articles on the most relevant issues to your practice.
For more information on FVLE including how to get an annual subscription, see https://www.valuationproducts.com/fvle. This issue (No. 83: February/March 2020) contains the following articles:
- Front Page – Webinar Polls Reveal Who’s Doing What in Business Valuation by Jim Hitchner
- Jim Alerding – Artificial Intelligence and the Future of Valuation
- Robert Reilly – Intellectual Property Valuations Within Bankruptcy Controversies
- Gil Matthews – Valuation Decisions by the Delaware Supreme Court, 2017-2019
- Rod Burkert – If You Want a Better Practice, Perform File Autopsies
- Cost of Capital Corner
Additional back issues are available at https://www.valuationproducts.com/fvle-past
Individual issues $49, a one-year subscription (six issues annually plus access to all back issues starting in 2006) is $240 https://www.valuationproducts.com/fvle.