Financial Valuation and Litigation Expert Journal – Issue No. 84
The Financial Valuation and Litigation Expert journal is the platform for some of the most respected leaders in the business valuation profession. In every issue, FVLE experts contribute insightful, focused, and illuminating articles on the most relevant issues to your practice.
For more information on FVLE including how to get an annual subscription, see https://www.valuationproducts.com/fvle.
This issue (No. 84: April/May 2020) contains the following articles:
- Front Page – How to Detect a Rigged Cap Rate by Jim Hitchner
- Harold Martin – “It’s Like Déjà Vu All Over Again” – Valuing a Business in the Post-COVID-19 Pandemic Economy
- Robert Reilly – Intellectual Property Valuations Within Bankruptcy Controversies Part 2
- Bob Grossman – Recent Court Cases Continue the “Tax Affecting” Controversy
- Rod Burkert – Why we s truggle with pricing relative to “those” competitors
- Cost of Capital Corner
Additional back issues are available at https://www.valuationproducts.com/fvle-past
Individual issues $49, a one-year subscription (six issues annually plus access to all back issues starting in 2006) is $240 https://www.valuationproducts.com/fvle.