Financial Valuation and Litigation Expert Journal – Issue No. 86
The Financial Valuation and Litigation Expert journal is the platform for some of the most respected leaders in the business valuation profession. In every issue, FVLE experts contribute insightful, focused, and illuminating articles on the most relevant issues to your practice.
For more information on FVLE including how to get an annual subscription, see https://www.valuationproducts.com/fvle.
This issue (No. 86: August/September 2020) contains the following articles:
- Front Page – COVID-19 and Its Effect on Business Valuation: Frequently Asked Questions Part II by Jim Hitchner
- Robert Reilly- Valuation Analyst Considerations Regarding Closely Held Company Buy/Sell Agreements
- Kristopher Boushie – Trade Secret Misappropriation and Monetary Remedies under the Federal Defend Trade Secrets Act
- Mark Warshavsky – The Changing Landscape and Evolution of the Forensic Accounting Profession
- Rod Burkert – These drivers quantify the time and money you get from your practice
- Cost of Capital Corner
Additional back issues are available at https://www.valuationproducts.com/fvle-past
Individual issues $49, a one-year subscription (six issues annually plus access to all back issues starting in 2006) is $240 https://www.valuationproducts.com/fvle.