Financial Valuation and Litigation Expert Journal – Issue No. 85
The Financial Valuation and Litigation Expert journal is the platform for some of the most respected leaders in the business valuation profession. In every issue, FVLE experts contribute insightful, focused, and illuminating articles on the most relevant issues to your practice.
NOTE: This is a special COVID-19 issue (43 pages).
For more information on FVLE including how to get an annual subscription, see https://www.valuationproducts.com/fvle.
This issue (No. 85: June/July 2020) contains the following articles:
- Front Page – COVID-19 and Business Valuation: Frequently Asked Questions by Jim Hitchner
- Harold Martin – “It’s Like Déjà Vu All Over Again” – Valuing a Business in the Post-COVID-19 Pandemic Economy
- Robert Reilly – Intellectual Property Valuations Within Bankruptcy Controversies Part 3
- Stacy Udell – Loss of the Alimony Deduction under the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act
- Rod Burkert – Are You a “Vitamin” or a “Painkiller”?
- Cost of Capital Corner
Additional back issues are available at https://www.valuationproducts.com/fvle-past
Individual issues $49, a one-year subscription (six issues annually plus access to all back issues starting in 2006) is $240 https://www.valuationproducts.com/fvle.