Issue No. 9, October/November 2007
The Financial Valuation and Litigation Expert journal is the platform for some of the most respected leaders in the business valuation profession. In every issue, FVLE experts contribute insightful, focused, and illuminating articles on the most relevant issues to your practice.
Articles in Issue No. 9, October/November 2007:
- Front page- Divorce Valuation: A Tale of Two States
- Linda Trugman- Proper Use of IBA Database
- Steve Hyden- Fair Value Measurements- The Interrelated Issues of Market Participants and Highest and Best Use
- Don Wisehart- Probability-Weighted Expected Return Method: ‘PWERM’ might make an analyst squirm
- Ed Dupke- The New AICPA Business Valuation Standards
- Nancy Fannon- Expert Testimony in the courtroom: Is vigorous cross-examination enough?
- Bob Gray- Common Problems in Purchase Price Disputes: An M&A ‘Expectation GAP’ v. ‘GAP’
- Jay Fishman- AWake-up Call for All Appraisers
- Mark Dietrich- The Summer of Our Discontent: Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) Add to the Burden of a Long, Hot Summer
You can download this issue of FVLE from the shopping cart once you complete your purchase.