Financial Valuation and Litigation Expert Journal – Issue No. 78: April/May 2019
The Financial Valuation and Litigation Expert journal is the platform for some of the most respected leaders in the business valuation profession. In every issue, FVLE experts contribute insightful, focused, and illuminating articles on the most relevant issues to your practice.
For more information on FVLE including how to get an annual subscription, see https://www.valuationproducts.com/fvle. This issue contains the following articles:
- Front Page – Federal Court Accepts Tax Affecting an S Corp by Jim Hitchner
- Stacy Preston Collins – Stock-based Compensation and Guidelines to Estimate a Supportable Value
- Michael A. Crain – Transparency in Cost of Capital Data: Making Sausage?
- Robert Reilly – Practical Guidance Related to Forensic Analysis Due Diligence Interviews
- Stephen J. Bravo – A Look at the Ever-evolving U.S. Health Care Industry
- Rod Burkert – Rod On Practice Management: Being different is more profitable than being better
- Cost of Capital Corner
Additional back issues are available at https://www.valuationproducts.com/fvle-past
Individual issues $49, a one-year subscription (six issues annually plus access to all back issues starting in 2006) is $240 https://www.valuationproducts.com/fvle.