Issue No. 5, February/March 2007
- Front page – Survival of the Fittest? Ten Experts Challenged in Daubert Case
- Shannon Pratt – Pratt Says “Value” has no meaning unless the “standard of value” is defined
- Dan Van Vleet – S Corporation Valuation Update
- Tom Hilton – You Have to Be Believed to be Heard
- Mark Dietrich – Regulatory Issues in Using Replication Cost for Valuing Physician Practices
- Gail Markham – The Vital V’s of the Discovery Process
- Mel Abraham- Family Limited Partnerships -Go forward and prosper, but watch your step!
- Eva Lang- GOOGLE a Patent?
- Linda Trugman – New IRS Business Valuation Guidelines
- Robin Taylor – Common Mistakes in Valuation Reports
- Richard Wise – Putting Fair Value Measurements to the ‘Attest’