Financial Valuation and Litigation Expert Journal – Issue No. 74: August/September 2018
The Financial Valuation and Litigation Expert journal is the platform for some of the most respected leaders in the business valuation profession. In every issue, FVLE experts contribute insightful, focused, and illuminating articles on the most relevant issues to your practice.
For more information on FVLE including how to get an annual subscription, see https://www.valuationproducts.com/fvle. This issue contains the following articles:
- Front Page – Calculation Engagements: The REAL Story – R.James Alerding, Edward J. Dupke, and James R. Hitchner
- R. James Alerding – Have We Lost the Forest For the Treesone-year?(Financial Valuation – the Income Approach)
- Donald P. Wisehart – Pension Benefit Obligation: Is It Double Counting?
- Robert P. Gray – To ‘QB’ or NOt to “QB’? That is the question (Forensics/Fraud – Financial Information)
- Rod Burkert – Rod On Practice Management: Do You Carry a Portfolio of Your Work?
- SPECIAL REPORT – AICPA ABV CREDENTIALING DEBATE
- Cost of Capital Corner
Additional back issues are available at https://www.valuationproducts.com/fvle-past
Individual issues $49, one-year subscription (six issues annually plus access to all back issues starting in 2006) is $240 https://www.valuationproducts.com/fvle.