Issue No. 13, June/July 2008
The Financial Valuation and Litigation Expert journal is the platform for some of the most respected leaders in the business valuation profession. In every issue, FVLE experts contribute insightful, focused, and illuminating articles on the most relevant issues to your practice.
Articles in Issue No. 13, June/July 2008:
- Front page- BV Standards Applications Update: Six Months into Compliance
- Rod Burkert- Using Duff & Phelps Equity Risk Premiums with Fundamental Measures of Accounting Risk
- Todd Fries and J.D. Radcliffe (Guest Columnists) – Accounting for Significant Risk in Discounted Cash Flow Analyses (DCF)
- Gil Matthews – The Superiority of the Harmonic Mean as a Method for Averaging Multiples of Guideline Companies and Acquisitions
- Mel Abraham – Build a Reputation, Build a Practice: The Best Four Investments You Can Ever Make
- Tom Hilton – Imposter or the Real McCoy? The Looming Crisis of the Authenticity of Electronically Stored Information in Commercial Litigation
- Michael Kaplan – What’s Happening at NACVA?
- John Gilbert – In the Courtroom – Astleford v. Commissioner, T.C. Memo 2008-128 – May 5, 2008
- Cost of Capital Corner
You can download this issue of FVLE from the shopping cart once you complete your purchase.