Financial Valuation and Litigation Expert Journal – Issue No. 73: June/July 2018
The Financial Valuation and Litigation Expert journal is the platform for some of the most respected leaders in the business valuation profession. In every issue, FVLE experts contribute insightful, focused, and illuminating articles on the most relevant issues to your practice.
For more information on FVLE including how to get an annual subscription, see www.valuationproducts.com/fvle. This issue contains the following articles:
- Front Page – Business Valuation and the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act Your Questions Answered – Jim Hitchner
- Mark Dietrich – Data, Statistics, Information, and Knowledge in the Healthcare Valuation Arena: What to Use and What Not to Use
- Neil Beaton – The Cannabis Industry Accounting and Appraisal Guide – Book Review
- Jeanna Hermance and Morgan Lindsey – How to Attract and Keep Young Professionals as Part of Your Succession Plan
- Scott Saltzman- Client Gratification versus Professional Standards
- Kyle Wishing and Nicholas Henriguez – Overview of the “But-for” Investment Portfolio to Measure Trustee Breach of Fiduciary Duty Damages
- Rod Burkert – Rod On Practice Management: Work for Yourself or a Firm What’s the Risk?
- Cost of Capital Corner
Additional back issues are available at www.valuationproducts.com/past-fvle
You can download this issue of FVLE from the shopping cart once you complete your purchase. Individual issues $49, annual subscription (six issues annually plus access to all back issues starting in 2006) is $240 www.valuationproducts.com/fvle.