Financial Valuation and Litigation Expert Journal – Issue No. 75: October/November 2018
The Financial Valuation and Litigation Expert journal is the platform for some of the most respected leaders in the business valuation profession. In every issue, FVLE experts contribute insightful, focused, and illuminating articles on the most relevant issues to your practice.
For more information on FVLE including how to get an annual subscription, see https://www.valuationproducts.com/fvle. This issue contains the following articles:
- Front Page – Valuation Designation Wars: What’s the Best Designation for You? By Jim Hitchner
- Bob Grossman – The Tax Cuts and Jobs Act and ESOP Valuations
- Gil Matthews – Fairness Opinions, Experts, and the Courts
- Eva Lang – TagniFi: A ‘Four Seasons’ Experience at a ‘Comfort Inn’ Price
- Rod Burkert – Rod On Practice Management: Pricing – Are You discounting or negotiating?
- Cost of Capital Corner
Additional back issues are available at https://www.valuationproducts.com/fvle-past
Individual issues $49, a one-year subscription (six issues annually plus access to all back issues starting in 2006) is $240 https://www.valuationproducts.com/fvle.