Financial Valuation and Litigation Expert Journal – Issue No.57: October/November 2015
The Financial Valuation and Litigation Expert journal is the platform for some of the most respected leaders in the business valuation profession. In every issue, FVLE experts contribute insightful, focused, and illuminating articles on the most relevant issues to your practice.
For more information on FVLE including how to subscribe, see <a href=http://www.valuationproducts.com/fvle.html www.valuationproducts.com/fvle.html. This issue contains the following articles:
- Front Page – Webinar Poll Results Reveal Common Industry Practices by Jim Hitchner
- Jason Pierce – Analyzing Compensation and Valuation Issues for Authors in Divorce
- W. David Ellrich, JR. and Joshua B. Angell- Estimating Volatility for Privately Held Companies
- Linda Trugman – What’s Happening with Business Valuation Education at ASA?
- Robert Gray – Credible Lost Profits Analysis: One- or Two- Model Approach?
Additional back issues are available at <a href=http://www.valuationproducts.com/pastFVLE.html www.valuationproducts.com/pastFVLE.html
You can download this issue of FVLE from the shopping cart once you complete your purchase.