Issue No.56: August/September 2015
The Financial Valuation and Litigation Expert journal is the platform for some of the most respected leaders in the business valuation profession. In every issue, FVLE experts contribute insightful, focused, and illuminating articles on the most relevant issues to your practice.
For more information on FVLE including how to subscribe, see www.valuationproducts.com/fvle.html. This issue contains the following articles:
- Front Page – The Size Premium: Criticisms You Should Be Aware Of by Jim Hitchner
- Don Wisehart – What’s New? Duff & Phelps 2015 Valuation Handbook
- Stacye Preston Collins – Taking a Closer Look …. ERI Executive Compensation Assessor
- Lance Hall – Do You Really Know the Guideline Public Company Method as Well as you Think You Do?
- Gary Trugman – The Income Approach: Quick Reminder Basics Checklist
- Mark Warshavsky – Business Valuation Considerations in Ownership Buy-Sell Agreements
- Richard Wise – Valuation of a Beneficiary’s Interest in a Trust
Additional back issues are available at www.valuationproducts.com/pastFVLE.html
You can download this issue of FVLE from the shopping cart once you complete your purchase.