Financial Valuation and Litigation Expert Journal – Issue No. 58: December 2015/January 2016
The Financial Valuation and Litigation Expert journal is the platform for some of the most respected leaders in the business valuation profession. In every issue, FVLE experts contribute insightful, focused, and illuminating articles on the most relevant issues to your practice.
For more information on FVLE including how to subscribe, see <a href=http://www.valuationproducts.com/fvle.html www.valuationproducts.com/fvle.html . This issue contains the following articles:
- Front Page – New Guide Brings Consensus View from Three BV Leaders (Hitchner, Pratt, and Fishman) by Jim Hitchner
- Robert Reilly – Distinguishing Personal Goodwill from Entity Goodwill in Closely Held Company Valuations
- Kristopher Boushie – Valuing Intellectual Property in Bankruptcy
- Michael Crain – Data Sampling— Methods and Sample Size
- Harold Martin – What’s the Damage? A Primer on Economic Damages in Business Litigation
Additional back issues are available at <a href=http://www.valuationproducts.com/pastFVLE.html www.valuationproducts.com/pastFVLE.html
You can download this issue of FVLE from the shopping cart once you complete your purchase.