Issue No. 55: June/July 2015
The Financial Valuation and Litigation Expert journal is the platform for some of the most respected leaders in the business valuation profession. In every issue, FVLE experts contribute insightful, focused, and illuminating articles on the most relevant issues to your practice.
For more information on FVLE including how to subscribe, see www.valuationproducts.com/fvle.html. This issue contains the following articles:
- Front Page – The New IRS S Corp Job Aid: What You Need to Know by Jim Hitchner
- Harold Martin – AICPA Presents New Fair Value Measurement Credentials
- Eric Nath – Directly Valuing Private Minority Interests Using the Income Approach
- Jim Alerding – Standards of Value and Personal Goodwill and Double Dipping in Divorce Cases
- Gil Matthews and Michelle Patterson – How the Court Undervalued the Plaintiffs Equity in Ferolito v. AriZona Beverages Part II
- Marvin Brown – Non-Controlling Interests and Capital Structures: A Discussion of the Interrelationship
- Ron Seigneur – Business Appraisal within the Cannabis Industry: The Ultimate Appraisal Challenge?
Additional back issues are available at www.valuationproducts.com/pastFVLE.html
You can download this issue of FVLE from the shopping cart once you complete your purchase.