Issue No. 51: October/November 2014
The Financial Valuation and Litigation Expert journal is the platform for some of the most respected leaders in the business valuation profession. In every issue, FVLE experts contribute insightful, focused, and illuminating articles on the most relevant issues to your practice.
For more information on FVLE including how to subscribe, see www.valuationproducts.com/fvle.html. This issue contains the following articles:
- Front Page – Twenty Ways to Calculate the Cost of Equity: A Case Study by Jim Hitchner
- Rod Burkert – Averaging Multiple Valuation Methods: Best Practice or Inviting Trouble?
- Robert Reilly – Qualitative Considerations in the Intellectual Property Valuation
- Stacey Udell – AICPA Conference To Offer Hand-On Tracks for “Next Gen” Valuation Analysts and Forensic Accountants
- Jim Alerding – A Tangled Web: Problems Arise when Appellate Court Awards “Equalization Payment”
- Jeff Windham – Case Law Update
Additional back issues are available at www.valuationproducts.com/pastFVLE.html
You can download this issue of FVLE from the shopping cart once you complete your purchase.