Issue No.52: December 2014/January 2015
The Financial Valuation and Litigation Expert journal is the platform for some of the most respected leaders in the business valuation profession. In every issue, FVLE experts contribute insightful, focused, and illuminating articles on the most relevant issues to your practice.
For more information on FVLE including how to subscribe, see www.valuationproducts.com/fvle.html. This issue contains the following articles:
- Front Page – Calculation Survives Daubert Challenge – Does This Help Open the Door for Calculations in Litigation? by Jim Hitchner
- Valuation Update – Poll Results
- Jeff Balcombe – Market Approaches Miss the Mark when the Subject Company has Untransferrable Goodwill
- Z. Christopher Mercer – An Introduction to Dividends and Dividend Policy for Private Companies
- L.Gail Markham – The Twelve Ways of the Expert Witness
Additional back issues are available at www.valuationproducts.com/pastFVLE.html
You can download this issue of FVLE from the shopping cart once you complete your purchase.