Issue No. 50: August/September 2014
The Financial Valuation and Litigation Expert journal is the platform for some of the most respected leaders in the business valuation profession. In every issue, FVLE experts contribute insightful, focused, and illuminating articles on the most relevant issues to your practice.
For more information on FVLE including how to subscribe, see www.valuationproducts.com/fvle.html. This issue contains the following articles:
- Front Page – Calculations and Opinions: Bringing Clarity to a Cloudy Issue by Jim Hitchner
- Jay Fishman, Lester Barenbaum and Kyle Garcia – Revisiting Lack of Control Discounts Using Closed-End Fund Pricing
- Richard Wise – The Valuation of a 50% Shareholding in a Closely Held Corporation
- Darrell Dorrell – Build or Buy? Is It Time for You to Take the Step?
- Raymond Rath – Advancing the Quality of Valuations for Financial Reporting
- Kristopher Boushie – Trade Secrets and Damages
- And Book Reviews of – Cost of Capital: Applications and Examples, 5th Edition (Pratt/Grabowski), Review by Steve Bravo and the Guide to Intangible Asset Valuation (Reilly/Schweihs), Review by Roger Grabowski
Additional back issues are available at www.valuationproducts.com/pastFVLE.html
You can download this issue of FVLE from the shopping cart once you complete your purchase.