Issue No. 49: June/July 2014
The Financial Valuation and Litigation Expert journal is the platform for some of the most respected leaders in the business valuation profession. In every issue, FVLE experts contribute insightful, focused, and illuminating articles on the most relevant issues to your practice.
For more information on FVLE including how to subscribe, see www.valuationproducts.com/fvle.html. This issue contains the following articles:
- Front Page – An Overview of the Duff & Phelps 2014 Valuation Handbook Guide to Cost of Capital by Jim Hitchner
- Derald Lyons – M&A Deals – Stock vs. Asset Sales: What Every Valuator Nees to Know
- John Stockdate – Reaching a Conclusion of Value: Reflections on the use of Market Data
- Mike Crain – Capital Structure of Private Firms
- Chris Hamilton – Valuing Contract Earn-out Provisions
- Mike Mard and Korey Rubenstien – The 100 Pound Phone Leveraging Insight: Strategically Selling Business Valuation Services
Additional back issues are available at www.valuationproducts.com/pastFVLE.html
You can download this issue of FVLE from the shopping cart once you complete your purchase.