Issue No. 48: April/May 2014
The Financial Valuation and Litigation Expert journal is the platform for some of the most respected leaders in the business valuation profession. In every issue, FVLE experts contribute insightful, focused, and illuminating articles on the most relevant issues to your practice.
For more information on FVLE including how to subscribe, see www.valuationproducts.com/fvle.html. This issue contains the following articles:
- Front Page – Business Valuation Mistakes: How to Avoid Them, Part Three Capitalized Cash Flow Method by Jim Hitchner
- Jim Alerding – Is Personal Goodwill Double Counted and Thoughts on McReath
- Mark Kucik – Standards through the Eyes of a Practitioner
- Scott Saltzman – Standards of Value vs. Ethics
- Robert Reilly -Intellectual Property Damages Analysis: An Overview
- Thomas Hilton – Indirect Methods of Income Reconstruction: What Forensic Accountants Can Learn from the IRS
Additional back issues are available at www.valuationproducts.com/pastFVLE.html
You can download this issue of FVLE from the shopping cart once you complete your purchase.