Issue No. 46: December2013/January 2014
The Financial Valuation and Litigation Expert journal is the platform for some of the most respected leaders in the business valuation profession. In every issue, FVLE experts contribute insightful, focused, and illuminating articles on the most relevant issues to your practice.
For more information on FVLE including how to subscribe, see www.valuationproducts.com/fvle.html. This issue contains the following articles:
- Front Page – Valuation Update: Webinar Poll Results Reveal Common Industry Practices by Jim Hitchner
- Stephen J. Bravo – Sharholder/Member Agreement’s Influence on Value: Should We Be Bound by Them?
- William Quackenbush – Terminal Value: A Look at Some Key Issues
- Robert J. Grossman – Special Valuation Considerations in ESOPS
- Mark Warshavsky – Using the People to Find the Money – Advanced Financial Forensic Techniques
Additional back issues are available at www.valuationproducts.com/pastFVLE.html
You can download this issue of FVLE from the shopping cart once you complete your purchase.