Issue No. 47: February/March 2014
The Financial Valuation and Litigation Expert journal is the platform for some of the most respected leaders in the business valuation profession. In every issue, FVLE experts contribute insightful, focused, and illuminating articles on the most relevant issues to your practice.
For more information on FVLE including how to subscribe, see www.valuationproducts.com/fvle.html. This issue contains the following articles:
- Front Page – Business Valuation Mistakes:How to Avoid Them, Part Two Discount and Capitalization Rates by Jim Hitchner
- Carla Glass – The Question of Calculations and USPAP – Another Round
- Gil Matthews – Amortization Should be Excluded from Terminal Value Calculations
- Robert Reilly – Common Reasons to Conduct Intangible Asset Damages Analyses
- John Barrett – Analysis of the Kessler Valuation Metric
- Mark Dietrich – Pitfalls, Pratfalls, and Bad Calls in Healthcare Valuation
- Bob Gray – Securities Fraud: How Forensic Accountants Can Assist the Various Stakeholders
Additional back issues are available at www.valuationproducts.com/pastFVLE.html
You can download this issue of FVLE from the shopping cart once you complete your purchase.