Issue No. 45: October/November 2013
The Financial Valuation and Litigation Expert journal is the platform for some of the most respected leaders in the business valuation profession. In every issue, FVLE experts contribute insightful, focused, and illuminating articles on the most relevant issues to your practice.
For more information on FVLE including how to subscribe, see www.valuationproducts.com/fvle.html. This issue contains the following articles:
- Front Page – Cost of Capital: Comparisons of Ibbotson and Duff & Phelps Data Inputs in the MCAPM and BUM by Jim Hitchner
- James Harrington, Carla Nunes, and Niel Patel – The Duff & Phelps Equity Risk Premium and Risk-free Rate Recommendation
- Stacey Udell – Engagement Letters: How Do Yours Measure Up?
- Stacy Preston Collins – Current Issues: Private Equity and Hedge Funds
- Bruce Bingham – Valuation Professionals: Be Aware of New Rules; Speak Your Mind
- Don Wisehart – Book Review: Valuation of Privately-Held Company Equity Securities Issued as Compensation
- Robert Gray and James O’Brien – Performing Credible Lost Profits: Consider the ‘Fab Four’ Steps for Your Analysis
Additional back issues are available at www.valuationproducts.com/pastFVLE.html
You can download this issue of FVLE from the shopping cart once you complete your purchase.