Issue No. 37, June/July 2012
The Financial Valuation and Litigation Expert journal is the platform for some of the most respected leaders in the business valuation profession. In every issue, FVLE experts contribute insightful, focused, and illuminating articles on the most relevant issues to your practice.
- Front Page – Ibbotson Update: New Support for Old Data
- Bob Gray and Dave Duffus – Encountering New Venues with Shareholder Disputes? Remember the Special Ks
- Jim Alerding – Personal Goodwill in Divorce
- Don Wisehart – The Elusive Size Premium
- Eva Lang – Facing the IRS: Some Quick Tips to Make the Experience Less Painful
This individual issue is available for electronic download in PDF format for $49. You can download this issue of FVLE from the shopping cart once you complete your purchase.