Issue No. 38, August/September 2012
The Financial Valuation and Litigation Expert journal is the platform for some of the most respected leaders in the business valuation profession. In every issue, FVLE experts contribute insightful, focused, and illuminating articles on the most relevant issues to your practice.
- Front Page – Pratt’s Stats: The Public Side
- Gary Trugman – How to Use Transaction Databases
- David Ellrich, Jr. and Joshua B. Angell – Update on the New FMV Opinions Database and Newly Added Transactions
- Derald Lyons – M&A Deals – Stock vs. Asset Sales: What Every Valuator Needs to Know
- Thomas Burrage – Rule One Initiative Works to Increase Efficiency of Judicial System
- John Walker and Chris Treharne with two New Court Cases: Wimmer v. Commissioner and Mohamed v. Commissioner
This individual issue is available for electronic download in PDF format for $49. You can download this issue of FVLE from the shopping cart once you complete your purchase.