Issue No. 33, October/November 2011
The Financial Valuation and Litigation Expert journal is the platform for some of the most respected leaders in the business valuation profession. In every issue, FVLE experts contribute insightful, focused, and illuminating articles on the most relevant issues to your practice.
Articles in Issue No. 33, October/November 2011:
- Front Page – VPS Webinars and Poll Results Show High Impact of IRS DLOM Job Aid
- Jeffrey R. Mills, Guest Columnist – Common Errors in Discounted Cash Flow Models
- Chris Hamilton – Is It the Market Approach or the Income Approach?
- Stephen J. Bravo – Massachusetts Supreme Judicial Court Deals Effectively with Cash Flows in Divorce Valuation of Hedge Fund Firm
- R. James Alerding – Valuation Ethics
- John J. Stockdale – Methods for Determining Synthetic Volatility for Private Companies
- Howard A. Lewis – Quality Assurance in Business Appraisal
- Steven Hyden and Guest Columnist Darren Cordier – Using Trendlines to Determine Survivor Curves for the Valuation of Customer Relationships
- Jay E. Fishman – The Changing Face of Private Equity
- Robin E. Taylor – Volunteering for the Profession
- Richard M. Wise – Quantification of a Complex Business Interruption Loss
You can download this issue of FVLE from the shopping cart once you complete your purchase.