Lost Profits Damages: Principles, Methods, and Applications, 2nd Edition (Print and Digital Bundle)
This book edited by Everett P Harry III, MBA, CPA/CFF and Jeffrey H. Kinrich, MBA, CPA/ABV/CFF is a must have for anyone who works in the lost profits area.
About this book:
- Second Edition includes 4 new chapters. 12 additional expert authors, and over 100 pages of further meaningful guidance
- A useful guide for both new and experienced damages analysts
- A valuable educational resource for attorneys
- Explores lost profits methods and applications
- Logical chapter sequence reflects the order in which work steps are performed
- Explains collective legal and academic principles relevant to lost profits and damages
- Presents a balanced analysis of alternative methods and explores their nuances
- Incorporates scholarly writings and important court decisions influencing calculation of lost profits/lost business value damages
- Written by 56 nationally recognized experts in 27 practical, easy-to-use chapters
- Information about the editors, the book’s contributing authors, and the chapter titles can be found on the Lost Profits page.
The product bundle includes a 800+ page hardcover book and a digital version of the book . All U.S. orders are shipped by U.S. postal service. The Shipping and Handling charge is $15 for U.S. Shipments. We ship to domestic U.S. addresses only.
Once you complete your purchase, you will be able to download this book in a PDF format from your cart.
Note that the file is password protected and information about your password can be found on your payment receipt.
The hardcover book will be shipped by USPS Mail.
By clicking “Add to Cart,” the purchaser agrees to the following: Lost Profits Damages: Principles, Methods, and Applications, 2nd Edition is the property of Valuation Products and Services, LLC and is protected under U.S. and foreign copyright, trademark, and other intellectual property laws. No part of Lost Profits Damages: Principles, Methods, and Applications, 2nd Edition may be distributed in any form (including mechanical, photocopying, scanning, recording, email, and any other electronic means) without prior written permission from Valuation Products and Services, LLC.