Lost Profits Damages: Principles, Methods, and Applications, 2nd Edition
This book edited by Everett P Harry III, MBA, CPA/CFF and Jeffrey H. Kinrich, MBA, CPA/ABV/CFF is a must have for anyone who works in the lost profits area.
About this book:
- Second Edition includes 4 new chapters, 12 additional expert authors, and over 100 pages of further meaningful guidance
- A useful guide for both new and experienced damages analysts
- A valuable educational resource for attorneys
- Explores lost profits methods and applications
- Logical chapter sequence reflects the order in which work steps are performed
- Explains collective legal and academic principles relevant to lost profits and damages
- Presents a balanced analysis of alternative methods and explores their nuances
- Incorporates scholarly writings and important court decisions influencing calculation of lost profits/lost business value damages
- Written by 56 nationally recognized experts in practical, easy-to-use chapters
- Information about the editors, the book’s contributing authors, and the chapter titles can be found on the Lost Profits page.
The product is a 800+ page hardcover book . All U.S. orders are shipped by U.S. postal service. The Shipping and Handling charge is $15 for U.S. Shipments. We ship to domestic U.S. addresses only.
This is a pre-order for a publication that will ship in January 2022.
By clicking “Add to Cart,” the purchaser agrees to the following: Lost Profits Damages: Principles, Methods, and Applications, 2nd Edition is the property of Valuation Products and Services, LLC and is protected under U.S. and foreign copyright, trademark, and other intellectual property laws. No part of the Lost Profits Damages: Principles, Methods, and Applications, 2nd Edition book may be distributed in any form (including mechanical, photocopying, scanning, recording, email, and any other electronic means) without prior written permission from Valuation Products and Services, LLC.