Stand alone VPS DLOM GUIDE PDF Version(800+ pages) includes:
- Description of DLOM approaches and methods from past and present
- Presentation and analysis of historical DLOM studies
- Summary of different option methods
- Case studies illustrating application of different methodologies
- Analyses of restricted stock transaction databases
- Summaries of relevant court cases
The GUIDE includes two case studies that take you through an easily understandable and transparent process for determining a supportable DLOM.
The GUIDE includes an in-depth discussion on the following studies, databases, models and methods:
- Legacy restricted stock benchmark studies
- FMV Opinions detailed restricted stock database
- Pluris detailed restricted stock database
- Legacy pre-IPO benchmark studies
- Valuation Advisors detailed pre-IPO database
- Quantitative marketability discount model (QMDM)
- VPS DLOM Toolkit
- Option pricing models: Black-Scholes/Chaffe, Longstaff, and Finnerty
- Analytical methods: Wruck, Hertzel and Smith, Bajaj, Denis, Ferris and Sarin, Abbott, Ghairdarov, and Katsanis
- Long-term equity anticipation securities (LEAPS)
- NERA CAPM
- Mandelbaum-type analyses
- IRS DLOM Job Aid – Discount for Lack of Marketability Job Aid for Valuation Professionals
Note this is the GUIDE only in PDF format. The 800+ page GUIDE is also available as a printed hard copy. The TOOLKIT (Excel files) is not available for stand-alone purchase and is not included with this PDF product. If you are interested in the excel models, you need the complete DLOM TOOLKIT which includes downloadable Excel files, instruction manual in PDF format, and the GUIDE in print and PDF formats.
By clicking “Add to Cart,” the purchaser agrees to the following: VPS DLOM Guide and Toolkit is the property of Valuation Products and Services, LLC and is protected under U.S. and foreign copyright, trademark, and other intellectual property laws. No part of this Guide or Toolkit may be distributed in any form (including mechanical, photocopying, scanning, recording, email, and any other electronic means) without prior written permission from Valuation Products and Services, LLC.