Lost Profits Damages: Principles, Methods, and Applications, 2nd Edition (Digital Version)
This book edited by Everett P Harry III, MBA, CPA/CFF and Jeffrey H. Kinrich, MBA, CPA/ABV/CFF is a must have for anyone who works in the lost profits area.
About this book:
- Second Edition includes 4 new chapters, 12 additional expert authors, and over 100 pages of further meaningful guidance
- A useful guide for both new and experienced damages analysts
- A valuable educational resource for attorneys
- Explores lost profits methods and applications
- Logical chapter sequence reflects the order in which work steps are performed
- Explains collective legal and academic principles relevant to lost profits and damages
- Presents a balanced analysis of alternative methods and explores their nuances
- Incorporates scholarly writings and important court decisions influencing calculation of lost profits/lost business value damages
- Written by 56 nationally recognized experts in practical, easy-to-use chapters
- Information about the editors, the book’s contributing authors, and the chapter titles can be found on the Lost Profits page.
Note this is the Lost Profits Damages book in Digital format. The 800+ page Lost Profits Damages book is also available as a printed hard copy.
Once you complete your purchase, you will be able to download this book in a PDF format from your cart.
Note that the file is password protected and information about your password can be found on your payment receipt.
By clicking “Add to Cart,” the purchaser agrees to the following: Lost Profits Damages: Principles, Methods, and Applications, 2nd Edition is the property of Valuation Products and Services, LLC and is protected under U.S. and foreign copyright, trademark, and other intellectual property laws. No part of the Lost Profits Damages: Principles, Methods, and Applications, 2nd Edition book may be distributed in any form (including mechanical, photocopying, scanning, recording, email, and any other electronic means) without prior written permission from Valuation Products and Services, LLC.