Issue No. 24, April/May 2010
The Financial Valuation and Litigation Expert journal is the platform for some of the most respected leaders in the business valuation profession. In every issue, FVLE experts contribute insightful, focused, and illuminating articles on the most relevant issues to your practice.
Articles in Issue No. 24, April/May 2010:
- Front page – Cost of Equity Capital: Straight, No Chaser
- Stacey Udell – A Morningstar and Duff & Phelps Risk Premium (“ERP”) Comparison for 2010
- Harold G. Martin and Peter N. Thacker, Jr. – Calculating the Terminal Period Value When Using the Discounted Cash Flow Method: Gordon Growth Model or Exit Multiple?
- Carla G. Glass – USPAP: Current Issues
- Why should you be concerned about the first proposals for changes to the 2012-2013 edition of USPAP?
- What’s in the current (2010-2011) edition of USPAP?
- Jay E. Fishman – Civil Money Penalties Against Appraisers: What Practitioners Should Know
- Neil Beaton – Measuring Damages for New of Early-stage Businesses
- Chris D. Treharne and John Walker – Estate of Charlene B. Shurtz v. Commissioner
You can download this issue of FVLE from the shopping cart once you complete your purchase.