Financial Valuation and Litigation Expert Journal – Issue No. 72: April/May 2018
NOTE – This is a special extended issue focused on the valuation implications of the Tax Cut and Jobs Act of 2017.
The Financial Valuation and Litigation Expert journal is the platform for some of the most respected leaders in the business valuation profession. In every issue, FVLE experts contribute insightful, focused, and illuminating articles on the most relevant issues to your practice.
For more information on FVLE including how to get an annual subscription, see www.valuationproducts.com/fvle. This issue contains the following articles:
- Front Page – Valuation Update on the New Tax Cuts and Jobs Act – Jim Hitchner
- Jeff Balcombe – The Tax Cuts and Jobs Act: Analytical Considerations for Your Valuation Practice
- Robert Gray, Elizabeth Schrupp, and Holly Roundtree – New Tax Law Changes – Spur in Divorces
- Harold Martin Jr. – A Primer on Business Valuation and Classification of Property for Equitable Distribution in Divorce
- Rod Burkert – Rod On Practice Management: In Order to Thrive, Our Practices Need “Aspirational” Clients
- Cost of Capital Corner
Additional back issues are available at www.valuationproducts.com/past-fvle
You can download this issue of FVLE from the shopping cart once you complete your purchase. Individual issues $49, annual subscription (six issues annually plus access to all back issues starting in 2006) is $240 www.valuationproducts.com/fvle.