Financial Valuation and Litigation Expert Journal – Issue No. 71: February/March 2018
The Financial Valuation and Litigation Expert journal is the platform for some of the most respected leaders in the business valuation profession. In every issue, FVLE experts contribute insightful, focused, and illuminating articles on the most relevant issues to your practice.
For more information on FVLE including how to get an annual subscription, see www.valuationproducts.com/fvle. This issue contains the following articles:
- Front Page – Poll Results Reveal Current Business Valuation Practices – Jim Hitchner
- Serena Morones, Alina Niculita, and Paul Heidt – Synergistic Values in the Organic and Natural Foods Industry
- Larry Cook – Shareholder Agreements: A “Prenup” for Business
- Robert Reilly – Valuation of Intangible Assets for Acquisition Accounting Controversy Purposes- Part 3
- Rod Burkert – 10x your social media efforts with this 1 tactic
Additional back issues are available at www.valuationproducts.com/past-fvle
You can download this issue of FVLE from the shopping cart once you complete your purchase. Individual issues $49, annual subscription (six issues annually plus access to all back issues starting in 2006) is $240 www.valuationproducts.com/fvle.