Financial Valuation and Litigation Expert Journal – Issue No. 67: June/July 2017
The Financial Valuation and Litigation Expert journal is the platform for some of the most respected leaders in the business valuation profession. In every issue, FVLE experts contribute insightful, focused, and illuminating articles on the most relevant issues to your practice.
For more information on FVLE including how to subscribe, see <a href=http://www.valuationproducts.com/fvle.html www.valuationproducts.com/fvle.html . This issue contains the following articles:
- Front Page – DLOM Guide and Toolkit Debuts after Five Years in the Making – Jim Hitchner
- Gil Mathews – The Flawed Perpetual Growth Assumption and Its Impact on Terminal Value
- Marvin Brown – Is Closely Held Stock Really ‘Preferred’?
- Stacey Udell – It’s Time to Gear Up for the 2017 AICPA FVS Conference
- Chris Mercer – Recollections of My First Expert Witness Experience, 10 Ideas for Giving Effective Expert Depositions, and Testifying as an Expert Witness with Impact
- Rod Burkert – Five lessons I’ve learned that help me win more engagements at fees I can live with
Additional back issues are available at <a href=http://www.valuationproducts.com/pastFVLE.html www.valuationproducts.com/pastFVLE.html
You can download this issue of FVLE from the shopping cart once you complete your purchase.