Single Issue of the Financial Valuation and Litigation Expert Journal – Issue No.68: August/September 2017
The Financial Valuation and Litigation Expert journal is the platform for some of the most respected leaders in the business valuation profession. In every issue, FVLE experts contribute insightful, focused, and illuminating articles on the most relevant issues to your practice.
For more information on FVLE including how to get an annual subscription, see www.valuationproducts.com/fvle. This issue contains the following articles:
- Front Page – BEST PRACTICES: Business Valuation Methods(Part 1 of 2) – Jim Hitchner
- Dave Ellrich and Josh Angell – The Burning Question: Does the Definition of Fair Market Value Assume the Existence of a Covenant Not to Compete?
- Linda Trugman – Debt versus Equity: How Do You Know?
- Bob Gray, Robert Kester, and Bradley Minor – Working Capital Considerations for Business Valuations
- Kristopher Boushie and Matthew Ginsberg What’s in a [Domain] Name?
- Rod Burkert -5 Forces Influencing BVFLS Marketing
- Steve Bravo – Review of The Business Valuation Bench Book, a new book by William J. Morrison and Jay E. Fishman
- Richard Wise and Andrew Yas – The Effect of Special Purchasers on Fair Value in Canada
- Stacey Udell – AICPA Forensic and Valuation Services Conference
Additional back issues are available at www.valuationproducts.com/past-fvle
You can download this issue of FVLE from the shopping cart once you complete your purchase. Individual issues $49, annual subscription (six issues annually plus access to all back issues starting in 2006) is $240 www.valuationproducts.com/fvle.
Your FVLE subscription will be in effect as long as you remain an FCG member. Each staff member in your valuation/litigation practice area who maintains a profile on the FCG extranet will receive a copy.
You are welcome to share this issue within your firm but are prohibited from distributing it to anyone outside your firm without permission.