Financial Valuation and Litigation Expert Journal – Issue No. 64: December 2016/January 2017
The Financial Valuation and Litigation Expert journal is the platform for some of the most respected leaders in the business valuation profession. In every issue, FVLE experts contribute insightful, focused, and illuminating articles on the most relevant issues to your practice.
For more information on FVLE including how to subscribe, see <a href=http://www.valuationproducts.com/fvle.html www.valuationproducts.com/fvle.html . This issue contains the following articles:
- Front Page – Presenting Cost of Equity Calculations in a Valuation Report by Jim Hitchner
- Bob Grossman – Marketability, Liquidity, and Controlling Equity Interest
- Gary Trugman – Should You Ever Use the MCAPM to Value Small Businesses?
- Mark Dietrich – Protected Health Information: The Toxic Waste of Litigation in Healthcare
- Rod Burkert – What’s in your business model?
- Ron Seigneur – The Impact of Judicial Reform on Financial Experts
Additional back issues are available at <a href=http://www.valuationproducts.com/pastFVLE.html www.valuationproducts.com/pastFVLE.html
You can download this issue of FVLE from the shopping cart once you complete your purchase.